U.S. Passport Information
Perry International's standard service charge to assist in obtaining a U.S. Passport is $100 per application, for 11 to 15 business day processing. This does not include government fees or return shipping. If the passport must be processed within 6 to 10 business days our service charge is $150 per passport, and for processing in 5 business days it is $200 per passport.
The U.S. Passport Offices require proof of international travel for any applications submitted through a private company such as Perry International. Processing time is based on international departure date and any visas that might be needed.
Please, select the appropriate procedure below.
- Passport Book for a Minor - Applicants under 16 years old must follow this procedure even if they currently have a passport.
- Passport Book Renewal - If the applicant has their most recently issued passport, they were 16 years old or older when the passport was issued, the passport was issued within the last 15 years for a full 10 year validity, and the passport is not mutilated, the renewal procedure may be followed.
- Passport Book for an Adult - If this is the first application for a US passport or the applicant does not meet all of the renewal qualifications, and the applicant is 16 years old or older, this procedure should be followed.
- Replacement Passport Book - If the applicant is requesting a NAME CHANGE, an EXTENSION of validity on a limited passport, or a CORRECTION of a printing error AND the passport was ISSUED WITHIN THE LAST YEAR this procedure may be followed. If the passport was issued more than 1 year ago, the passport renewal procedure must be followed.
- Lost or Stolen Passport Book - If a valid passport has been lost or stolen follow this procedure.
- Mutilated Passport Book - If the current valid passport has been damaged this procedure must be followed.
- Second Passport Book - If the applicant can show a NEED for a second passport, they may apply for a second passport.
- Just Looking for an Authorization Letter, a passport acceptance facility, or where to obtain a certified birth certificate? Check our Passport Extras.
NOTE: Everyone must have their own passports, including infants. If you are behind in child support payments, you will not be able to get a passport. See Child Support.